Hot Post

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love WhatsApp messages

Hello friends ,I am sharing some best love whats app status , I am sure you use whatsApp  So the collection of whatsApp love status is given below.I hope you would like it.

1. Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!

2. The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they’re already looking at you.

3. You are the only clock thats ticking in my heart..

4. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

5. Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

6. Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine

7. If I had to choose between loving you and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I love you.

8. Life can give us lots’ of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…

9. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

10. If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips

Post a Comment

0 Comments