Hot Post

6/recent/ticker-posts

I miss you

Hello my dear friends , are you missing someone ?and want text them some awesome miss you text sms then you are at right place.

1.Knowing a person like u,
has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go…
I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.

2. What makes some people dearer is not just
the happiness that we feel when we meet them
but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!

3. Sometimes missing is more precious
than being together.
Becoz we miss only those
whom we don’t want to miss.

4. You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind”
You must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart”
And i m always a bad shooter because I MISS YOU ALWAYS.

5. There”s no Special reason for this msg,
I just want to steal a single moment out of your busy life
& hope I can make you smile and say: I Miss U.

6. Near ones are not dear;
Dear ones are not near;
It's easy to remember the near ones;
But very difficult to forget the dear ones!

7. Be “CLOSE” with SOMeone  who makes you happy…. But
Be “CLOSER” to that person who can’t be happy without you! &
“Feel the difference”

8. Something Sweet:-
Girl- What is the proof that you miss me!

Boy- See my cheeks..
My mamma slapped me..
Because i was smiling while sleeping..
Thinking of you.

9. Everything Is Incomplete Without ME
...mory
Co..dy
Ti..
Ga..
So..thing
..aning
Even This..ssage!
So Dont Forget ME. Miss you soo much sweetie

10. In school they taught me that:

1 hour = 60 min.
1 min= 60sec.

but they never told me that:
1 sec.
without you = 100 years. Miss U........

Post a Comment

0 Comments