Hot Post

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to Know How many users connected to your wifi

Hello friends, namskar , welcome to my blog today I am going to tell you how to know, how many users connected to your wifi router. You can cheak  in your laptop or computer,
friends many time its happen that we share our wifi password to our close friends but many of our close friends start sharing our wifi password to their close friends , and if you want to see how many users connected to your wifi network then go to the search menu in your computer or laptop , in search box type cmd  , now run cmd as  admintrative .
When cmd opened then type there net view and hit(press) enter button then you can se the users list who all are connected to your wifi network,
Here you can see a screenshoot of my laptop same type of windows will be opened, currently nobody is conneted to my wifi network , if anyone connected.      to your wifi network it will show you the list of connected device .I hope this would be helful for you.if you have any question or suggestions you can comment in comment box I will try to answer as soon as possible thanks for visiting.


Post a Comment

0 Comments